Les P’tits French’y
is a structure in which a team of professionals work motivated by a common goal:
Welcome the children in the best possible way and create conditions favourable for their development.
Les P'tits French'y team consists of 4 qualified persons working along the same lines to:
- encourage the development of the child in full safety,
- encourage autonomy,
- encourage the development of the personality of each child,
- motor skills and learning how to walk,
- learn to live with other children and how to share,
- ensure the wellbeing of the child.
The complete P'tits French'y team is bound by professional secrecy.